ChessCube

Tuesday, 02 February 2010

Welcome to my Crazy Mind

Hmm, the first blog post always has the most possibility, and can make or break your completely untainted record with viewers who either like what you do, or find it boring, uninspiring and irrelevant.

Of course most of the blogging out there contains snippets of the authors life, and it's never a comforting thing to have people comment and tell you how much they disagree/are angered by your post...conversely it's great to recieve comments on how much they like what you're doing and encourage you to do more of it!

So here I go stepping out into the uncertain murky waters of  blogging.

About the name I chose for my blog site:

The reason I chose the name "Sanctuary of Silence" is because, although it's paradoxical it perfectly describes what I want to do here.
 
The silence is understandable, as this isn't a vocal medium, its only words and images on a screen. But it is a place where I can come to to clear my head... and so, it is a Sanctuary for me. To put my thoughts, musings, daily happenings and questions out into the world wide web, for people to explore and (possibly? hopefully?) like and comment on, as well as add more depth to.

It's a place to explore the many sides of myself that are submerged, but lurking just below the surface. Hiding beneath the compacent brainwashed facade, and never truly "aired in public" so to speak.

Until now...

So feel free to stick around and browse through (what I'm hoping to be) my daily unwinding spot.

Until next time,
Daughter of Dreams

No comments: